castor

Free Member
Jan 15, 2014
Reguiny France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria Artic T71.LP
Exp
Well here we are two years on and have decided the bed layout of our Bavaria Arctic coach just did not suit our needs , French bed was just not practical for one to get up in the night , and with the grand children in the drop down,there was nowhere to sit in evenings if had to be inside due weather. Bit the bullet and hope fully have the layout right this time , Old unit delivered yesterday to agents , now await new Bavaria I 740c A class late Feb., Fingers crossed!

Scattycat

Free Member
Jan 3, 2013
Mayenne, France
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
Since 2010
We've been motorhoming for 5 years and I still reckon we are beginers. Just never stop learning, other folks always seem to know more than us . . . . . . . And we're always happy to learn what we've done or are doing wrong

Upvote 0
Apr 25, 2012
Near Truro, Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Well here we are two years on and have decided the bed layout of our Bavaria Arctic coach just did not suit our needs , French bed was just not practical for one to get up in the night , and with the grand children in the drop down,there was nowhere to sit in evenings if had to be inside due weather. Bit the bullet and hope fully have the layout right this time , Old unit delivered yesterday to agents , now await new Bavaria I 740c A class late Feb., Fingers crossed!
I'm sure you will enjoy the extra lounging space. You've gone through a similar path to ours, but perhaps for different reasons and now, although I'd do miss some of the things we had in our earlier vans (large garage in the Dethleffs, large rear bathroom in the Chausson) I wouldn't change back from an A class. Just wish we had had the knowledge and the extra cash when we made our first purchase 10 years ago, but that's life, and we have enjoyed the journey. Gary

Upvote 0

Angelwitch

Free Member
Feb 5, 2015
Hornsea
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2014
Still love learning,only been doing this 18months fulltiming for 4 months.Thankfully still love layout ,we just hate upholstery its very 'old lady' ............hope to go wild with re-design come summer

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back