LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Just been having a look at the past couple of snippets from the Steve Jobs upcoming Biography, written entirely with his blessing and contributions.

Yesterday's surrounded his refusal of accepting treatment initially for his Pancreatic Cancer and instead opting for spitual and homeopathic remedies.

Today is about his argument with Google and the thieving Mr Smhitt in particular.

Personally I am looking more forward to this book than I am the Iphone 4gggssssI or whatever it's called. Looks like it may well be an interesting insight in to what will become the most iconic man in my generation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15400984

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Bit of pot calling kettle black when Apple "borrowed" it's big breakthrough off Xerox after Jobs ( I think ) was given a conducted tour and was shown the first mouse and GUI interface.

The whole of what we use today is based on copying and enhancing what has gone before.

Though sitting on the Apple board and developing a competitor is pushing it.

Remember Bill Gates "stole" DOS for coppers off some impoverished firm who could not market it and there started Microsoft proper.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
I quite agree Brian, Lots of the technology in the Iphone comes from ripped off other stuff. But my point is that it will make a fascinating read when it comes out.
I for one will have a copy in my van for a look. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back