Stena Line, Ferries to Holland (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Just in case anyone is interested Stena Line to Holland have a sale on at the moment . If you book before midnight on January 31st 2018 there are good reductions on crossings and you can travel anytime up until 31st December 2018. We have just booked one way for April 9th,a Day Ferry, at a cost of £62.75 for a motorhome up to 10 metres and two people, a fair price we thought. There maybe folk who are going to Holland that may find this useful.

Kind regards

Florence

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
When we lived in Suffolk we used it because it was only 1 hour for us and no stress , we used Tesco club card points for the crossing / club class seats and breakfast or dinner in the restaurant.. (y) Bob.

Aug 31, 2016
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2008
Thanks for the info.good prices.
Just wanted to ask
Does anyone have any experience travelling with a dog , crossing, Harwich to Hook of Holland.
Stena have a kennel option, has any one used this. Don't want her to stay in MH as it's a 6hr crossing, and at 15 yrs old she would need a comfort break.
Any info welcome
Thanks

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
While we are on the subject of the Stena Holland service, when we came back on our trip in September last year (£59 return thanks to Tesco points) we splashed out and paid to go into the Stena Plus lounge.

For your £13 each you get a code that gets you into a comfortable lounge with 'free' snacks (well, peanuts), newspapers / magazines plus you can help yourself to coffee, soft drinks and wine.

Paul

Feb 5, 2014
mid-Norfolk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2006
For your £13 each you get a code that gets you into a comfortable lounge with 'free' snacks (well, peanuts), newspapers / magazines plus you can help yourself to coffee, soft drinks and wine.

Paul

I hope that it's better than the coffee they sell to plebs like me! :whistle:

I think I paid £1.75 for a small plastic cup with grotty coffee and "plastic" milk. Fortunately I bought only one cup, despite both of us wanting a drink, so next we tried the tea. ;)

Before the return trip we bought 2 metal flasks, filled them with boiling water whilst standing in the queue and enjoyed a couple of much nicer drinks at a much better price (y)

Gordon

PS I might book a cheap trip though, so thanks to OP. (y)(y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back