Stena line ferries, any discounts (1 Viewer)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
We are thinking of a few weeks tour of Europe in May next year, we would like to travel from Harwich to the Hook of Holland, does anybody know if Stena line give any discounts, or should
I try C&MC or CCC and see what they offer.
Also we will be talking our scooter on a Hydra Trail easy lifter trailer with us, is this classed as a separate trailer, or should I just add a metre onto my motor home length.

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Just had an email from Stena, 50% discount quoting "Sale" if booked by 31st Jan. Not sure if it applies to all routes but I'm doing an exploratry booking for my May trip to Norway via Harwich/Hook. If I book a flexi I can still use it for the car when we go that way later in the summer to the Faroes if the earlier trip goes awry. .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 2, 2008
Salopia
Funster No
MH
Duro 6x6 Overlander
Exp
since 1968
got this , this morning : ;)
The year’s on sale - give yourself something great to look forward to in 2018. Book your Easter, summer, autumn, or Christmas travel and save a quarter off the price of Economy, Flexi and Premium fares. Drive away with a great deal anytime this year.

You can travel in Stena Line comfort between Holyhead - Dublin or Fishguard - Rosslare, just use the offer code SAVE2018 by 23 January.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
You could try
CHEERS
think that whats i used

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
I just got back from ireland... stena from Belfast to cairnryan..
It' never cheap... it was initilly £150 odd pounds when I went on the stena site.. That's economy :(..
Can' remember exactly why but I tried to leave the site before completing the booking only for a pop up to tell me not to but continue with the booking and get 20% reduction...
I'll Be trying that again :D..
Still not cheap at £130 but better than the original..
Andy.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back