Steca code E07 (1 Viewer)

Dec 4, 2007
worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago
Exp
20 years
my 30A controller is showing E07 code , l have fitted new batteries as they were passed there sell by but the code did not clear tried disconnecting the controller,but the code comes back, going two charge the new bat,s with battery charger as anybody had the same problem, Paul

Nov 15, 2007
Nottinghamshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
20+ but 30+ as a tugger
E7 error code means that the battery voltage is too low - less than 10.5v so you need to charge the batteries up and the error should go away

Sep 5, 2021
Funster No
MH
mine floats🙂
Steca on boat has been driving me mad. V and A are easy and reliable. But battery calculation is difficult ...and it plays tricks on you ( nb they’re not expensive items?...they have an important function and they seem to do but just not tell you about it perfectly!) But you have all you need. Know your battery. Mine is happy at 13.2 volts centrally and a volt either way. Switch load off. Note the Voltage. Then switch the load on and see how much it knocks down. That’s a foolproof way to know if your battery has guts. The rest ...you don’t need to fuss about 🙂.... EO7 included!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back