Steam Fair Anyone ? (1 Viewer)

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
Follow an earlier post re Rallies. Anyone fancy getting together at the Rempstone Steam and Country Show 10th & 11th July. Full details can be found here.
Link Removed
I will be at the Show anyway as I run the Classic Car section. If there is enough interest I will ask can we have our own section on the camping field.

Andy

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Andy

Thanks for the heads up on the Rempstone Steam and Country Show.
Unfortunately we are unable to go as we are already booked for Americana.
Maybe next year.

Brisey

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Follow an earlier post re Rallies. Anyone fancy getting together at the Rempstone Steam and Country Show 10th & 11th July. Full details can be found here.
Link Removed
I will be at the Show anyway as I run the Classic Car section. If there is enough interest I will ask can we have our own section on the camping field.

Andy

Sounds just up our street Andy.....

Would normally "do" Americana but possibly looking for a change this year...

Might camp over or Visit for the day.:thumb:

Steve.

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Link Removed

Andy

Don't know where you got the great idea from Andy but we may be up for it. It is the American weekend but TBH as much as I love the Americana, not sure I can justify the cost with such a nice steam rally around the corner. :thumb::thumb:
Why not stick in the meets and see what happens? Ill give ya a hand if you need one, and im sure steve will bring his big BBQ weapon.:thumb:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi andyman
We went last year as our son's boss has a fairground ride, not sure if he's taking it this year though, just down the road for us, but we can't make it as we will be on our hols across the water in France or Germany or Italy and won't be back till 12th July,not sure were yet.
Quite a good steam rally and plenty of steam show's, jousters show and stall's.
hope you all have a good time.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Glad to hear such good reports about it.

The cost of Americana is definitely prohibitive, and, as much as I love the atmosphere I feel a change this year would be great for us.

There used to be a great steam powered fair we went to every year around the Cobham and Maidenhead areas.Was it Carters.

Had a great atmosphere and that glorious old steam smell......Aaaaaahhhh

Steve.

Just found it.....:Cool:

http://www.carterssteamfair.co.uk/aboutus.html

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back