Stealth, motorhome, or self build? (1 Viewer)

Nov 19, 2019
Funster No
MH
Challenger 287GA
Exp
Since 2020
I'm 64, I can run 5k in under 30 minutes, ride thousands of miles per year, take no medication, don't wear glasses, all my teeth are my own. Am I lucky? You bet your life I am!
You obviously did the right thing and paid no attention to all the marketing hype that surround the corrective eye glasses industry ???

OP
OP
Wild Brambles

Wild Brambles

Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
But maybe you don't live in a rusty old wet van surviving on handouts.
It's posts like that that I find both insulting and distressing, and they make me wonder if I did the right thing in purchasing a subscription here.

The "surviving on handouts" is particularly inflammatory. Especially as I have posted that the donation of food to me is both embarrassing and unwelcome. I usually end up either throwing it away, or giving it to somebody else. It is almost always below the quality of food that I purchase for myself.

With regards to wet accommodation - I have been in many houses that have worse condensation and mildew problems than my van.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
I’m 62 I can run 5k in under 30 days, ride 56 miles a year, take far too much medication, do wear glasses, the teeth that I have left are my own, live in my van whenever I fancy, go wherever I want, don’t buy bitcoin, have lots of alternative ideas, don’t like Politicians but vote to stop idiots (worse idiots) getting elected, I chop down trees, eat my meals and go to the lavatory, on Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea, I like to dress in women’s clothes and hang around in bars, I wish I was a girly just like my dear Papa. :unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
It's posts like that that I find both insulting and distressing, and they make me wonder if I did the right thing in purchasing a subscription here.

The "surviving on handouts" is particularly inflammatory. Especially as I have posted that the donation of food to me is both embarrassing and unwelcome. I usually end up either throwing it away, or giving it to somebody else. It is almost always below the quality of food that I purchase for myself.

With regards to wet accommodation - I have been in many houses that have worse condensation and mildew problems than my van.
You see , I maybe don't have the vocabulary that you and many others have on here, and I didnt mean anything other that you are in very vunerable situation, and your age and van don't help much

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
I’m 62 I can run 5k in under 30 days, ride 56 miles a year, take far too much medication, do wear glasses, the teeth that I have left are my own, live in my van whenever I fancy, go wherever I want, don’t buy bitcoin, have lots of alternative ideas, don’t like Politicians but vote to stop idiots (worse idiots) getting elected, I chop down trees, eat my meals and go to the lavatory, on Wednesdays I go shopping and have buttered scones for tea, I like to dress in women’s clothes and hang around in bars, I wish I was a girly just like my dear Papa. :unsure:
You missed out wearing Marg's clothes on Tuesday

Mobsy

Free Member
Nov 25, 2019
Bridgnorth, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Self-built campervan
Exp
I'm a newbie
You obviously did the right thing and paid no attention to all the marketing hype that surround the corrective eye glasses industry ???
On the contrary I had laser eye surgery twenty years ago. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wild Brambles

Wild Brambles

Free Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
2 years
One of the advantages of having a fluid design is that one can change with the seasons. I'vejust missed Santa's Grotto, but I'm in time for the Igloo. I've got a bit of a problem with Spring though. A fairy glade isn't quite my image.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back