Staycations, Local Knowledge, Horses Mouth (1 Viewer)

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Most large sites have an information room with what to see or do in the area. A lot of it is miles away and involves driving. It's whether to walk left or right out of the gates to see things that I want to know. Also if it's safe to walk/cycle on the local roads.

Not wishing to hijack your post Wendy but that is EXACTLY why the vast majority of Large sites are not fit for purpose to us motorhomers. Miles away from towns/attractions that themselves don't have the room for us to park.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Not wishing to hijack your post Wendy but that is EXACTLY why the vast majority of Large sites are not fit for purpose to us motorhomers. Miles away from towns/attractions that themselves don't have the room for us to park.
On the Lincoln review we stayed on a nice CL about 10 miles out and caught the bus in. It's not something we normally do but really enjoyed it. We would normally have driven in and parked and it was last summer when we were all a bit nervous about public transport but it was from just outside the campsite to near the city centre not crowded and a very relaxing way to travel.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It takes me to a page where I can add a title and write my message/info

OK this could go on for a while. :) Where exactly in the process do you get the message telling you that you have insufficient priviliges

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
All you people who said this would be a good idea, but have not contributed yet! Come on, its takes just a minute or two. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back