buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Any body going to Newark show want a status 315 and power box foc cant be bothered to package and send so we will be going to the show as we are only 15 minutes away from Newark also potable satellite system easy find all in case for £40.00 any one interested pm me
Thanks Kev

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Any body going to Newark show want a status 315 and power box foc cant be bothered to package and send so we will be going to the show as we are only 15 minutes away from Newark also potable satellite system easy find all in case for £40.00 any one interested pm me
Thanks Kev

Does the status aerial work on freeview? If it does I will take you up on your kind offer.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We always had the directional type aerials in the past, but on our PVC we have a 'flying saucer' one like this as it was standard and to be honest we've found it very good indeed! Yes ... seriously!!!! :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
We always had the directional type aerials in the past, but on our PVC we have a 'flying saucer' one like this as it was standard and to be honest we've found it very good indeed! Yes ... seriously!!!! :thumb:

only ever had one which got consigned to the rubbish bin.

I suppose it may work well on a large metal roof as some kind of a ground plane though.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I had a Status Aerial but it got attacked by a tree branch and it is no more

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun