Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Well, what can i say?The service from Stateside Tuning is absolutely first class.They ordered a part for me from the States,and within 36 hours of my payment it was at my door,and at a very reasonable price.Can't recommend highly enough.Thanks Linda. :thumb::thumb:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
You're welcome Martyn ::bigsmile:

Apologies for the colour.....its all they had :Blush:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Well, what can i say?The service from Stateside Tuning is absolutely first class.They ordered a part for me from the States,and within 36 hours of my payment it was at my door,and at a very reasonable price.Can't recommend highly enough.Thanks Linda. :thumb::thumb:

Hi Martyn, This thread will eventually get burried among thousands of other threads, so the very best place to praise a dealer is in the review section. Then your positive comments will be there for all to see. Its easy to leave a review, have a go.... Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Linda has never let me down and her hubby James is extremely knowledgeable (at no extra cost:roflmto:)

I personally cant recommend them highly enough and added my feelings on the company report :thumb:

Plus you get a MHfun discount:thumb:

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang

That long ! :whatthe:

Linda, you need to speed up a bit .. :roflmto::roflmto:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Yet again Linda has excelled herself with next day delivery (at this time of year:whatthe:) along with very competitive prices.

Cant recommend Linda and her company Stateside Tuning enough for all things RV.

Plus got a lovely Xmas card :thanks:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back