Starting out on the great adventure (1 Viewer)

Papermaker

Free Member
Oct 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Merc Burstner 695
Exp
Hello everybody, my name is Rich and my wife's name is Dawn. We have just purchased a 2005 Mercedes Sprinter Burstner T695 and are due to collect it on the next week or so. Our friends strongly recommended this forum and after a brief look around, it's easy to understand why. We're looking forward to exploring the site further and getting as much good advice as possible. Top of the list will be, insurance and insuring son's and daughter's short term, storage and actually finding somehwere, CPAP machine usage. I'm certain there will be many more unanswered questions as we go along and would like to thank you all in advance for answers already posted on the forum.
Thanks
Rich and Dawn

Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Since 2007
Welcome from another Burstner owner...
w2f

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
Hi papermaker, how did you arrive at your forum name?
sgreeting_welcome_sign_general_100-109.gif

Cherub

Free Member
Sep 24, 2020
Glen Prosen, Angus, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde
Exp
Since 2009
Hello everybody, my name is Rich and my wife's name is Dawn. We have just purchased a 2005 Mercedes Sprinter Burstner T695 and are due to collect it on the next week or so. Our friends strongly recommended this forum and after a brief look around, it's easy to understand why. We're looking forward to exploring the site further and getting as much good advice as possible. Top of the list will be, insurance and insuring son's and daughter's short term, storage and actually finding somehwere, CPAP machine usage. I'm certain there will be many more unanswered questions as we go along and would like to thank you all in advance for answers already posted on the forum.
Thanks
Rich and Dawn
Welcome Rich & Dawn. Hope you enjoy the forums and your Burstnervwhen you get it.

OP
OP
Papermaker

Papermaker

Free Member
Oct 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Merc Burstner 695
Exp
Hi papermaker, how did you arrive at your forum name?View attachment 431324
Well believe it or not I was a papermaker for 30+ years in a Newsprint Mill in North Wales, that made pulp and newspaper for all the national newspapers

raysalaugh

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2011
Leyland
Funster No
MH
AT Delaware
Exp
since 2010
I worked for 46 years in paper machine clothing of which the first 30 years for Scapa and then the last
16 years for Voith.

OP
OP
Papermaker

Papermaker

Free Member
Oct 1, 2020
Funster No
MH
Merc Burstner 695
Exp
I worked for 46 years in paper machine clothing of which the first 30 years for Scapa and then the last
16 years for Voith.
We used Voith on the Nipcoflex on our shoe press, did you visit Shotton, if so I have probably met you. I was on the PM2 management team..Richard Carr, was with Pasi Hayrynen

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Well believe it or not I was a papermaker for 30+ years in a Newsprint Mill in North Wales, that made pulp and newspaper for all the national newspapers
Wiggins Teap by any chance? (sorry about the spelling)
:WelcomeFlag:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back