Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Hi, we sadly can't make this now, we have given our pass to landylover as he was marshalling for RVOC at Malvern and has promised to pass it on.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Mousy love, do you happen to recall whether the pass you handed over to Bill Landy lover was No 40 by any chance?

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Had a fab weekend at RAF Burtonwood, Warrington, 1940's great music, dancing and everyone who dressed up in American style looked great, the weather made it as sat out all weekend.
We will attend next year as they are going bigger and better and funsters are going to be parked up with the RV's.
Put us down please

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Mousy love, do you happen to recall whether the pass you handed over to Bill Landy lover was No 40 by any chance?
Really sorry only just seen this, yes I think it was no 40 but couldn't swear on it. Hope there wasn't a problem and someone could make use of it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
image.jpg
image.jpg
Couple of photo's from the weekend
image.jpg

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Had a fab weekend at RAF Burtonwood, Warrington, 1940's great music, dancing and everyone who dressed up in American style looked great, the weather made it as sat out all weekend.
We will attend next year as they are going bigger and better and funsters are going to be parked up with the RV's.
Put us down please

Lovely photos (y) and yeah, next year promises to be bigger and better. I've even vowed to dress like a girl for a change, make an effort, and wear a 1940s frock next year! :eek:

Really sorry only just seen this, yes I think it was no 40 but couldn't swear on it. Hope there wasn't a problem and someone could make use of it.

Not a problem at all Mousy :) dont worry. Hope to see you next year (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back