Stainless Steel Trims (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Can any member help please? Over the last 10 motorhomes I have managed to purchase a set of stainless steel wheel trims that attach to the steel wheel. After buying the new Peugeot I cant seem to trace any 16" variety. Does anyone know where I can obtain a set??
I am also looking into buying a motorhome cover. Just moved house and inherited a tree above the van. Any comments or pointers as to good brands?
Many thanks in anticipation,
Wiljoy.:thumb:
PS I have developed a set of magnetic covers for the bonnet grills of the new chassis.
They stop water snow etc entering the engine compartment when parked up.
Anyone interested let me know.:thumb:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
hi there are these any good Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Wiljoy,

I got six from Motorama Hull > Wheel Trims When I phoned to order, the chap redirected me to his ebay auction site where they were cheaper, but still the same.

Jock.

Attachments

• Gowerton 2.jpg
    Gowerton 2.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 17
S

stagman

Deleted User
Can any member help please? Over the last 10 motorhomes I have managed to purchase a set of stainless steel wheel trims that attach to the steel wheel. After buying the new Peugeot I cant seem to trace any 16" variety. Does anyone know where I can obtain a set??
I am also looking into buying a motorhome cover. Just moved house and inherited a tree above the van. Any comments or pointers as to good brands?
Many thanks in anticipation,
Wiljoy.:thumb:
PS I have developed a set of magnetic covers for the bonnet grills of the new chassis.
They stop water snow etc entering the engine compartment when parked up.
Anyone interested let me know.:thumb:

Have a look in one of the motorhome mags and look for Parma accessories ,they will have them .If I find a mag shall look for you and let you know.They supply most of the dealers I think.Lot of other usefull accessories too:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back