Staffordshire Moorlands (1 Viewer)

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
Does anyone know of any CS, or CL around Cheadle, Alton or surrounding areas that I can overwinter on?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
This place is just a mile from us, do not be put off with the prices, as it is actually an ex farm, and he has all sorts of things going on, units doing car repairs and boat building and all sorts of things, I'm sure if you asked him he would come to some sort of arrangement for long term, as it's never full.

OP
OP
E

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
This place is just a mile from us, do not be put off with the prices, as it is actually an ex farm, and he has all sorts of things going on, units doing car repairs and boat building and all sorts of things, I'm sure if you asked him he would come to some sort of arrangement for long term, as it's never full.
That would do me Chas, thank ya. I'll give them a call. Out of interest, is it someone you know?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
This is the closest to Cheadle, no idea if they do ‘terms’ but they do storage at a tenner a week so they might if you ask

<Broken link removed>

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
That would do me Chas, thank ya. I'll give them a call. Out of interest, is it someone you know?
Used to be, but the owner is not very well now so he has a manager in for the camp site, don't know him but there is loads of room around it which I would assume the old man would have a deal.

OP
OP
E

Eggs

Free Member
Jan 3, 2018
Suffolk
Funster No
That's taken some sorting out, I'd forgot how difficult it can be to find a winter pitch when you don't know anyone in the area.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Yes, he wasn't interested, said it would rip up the grass in winter.
And yet they say they are open 365 days and have weddings in winter.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back