St Maure De Touraine free Aire full off...... (1 Viewer)

Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
French gypsies. ....they've taken over, tapped into the leccy and have resculptured the surroundings as they do in the UK so if you planbed to stop there......Don't!

OP
OP
Paulypaul
Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
We came round to La Celle St Avant which was about 7km away. All the services have been turned off but it's safe and we're with 2 other uk vans.
We may try and do San Sebastian in one hit tomorrow but I'm looking for a nice stop near Bordeaux just in case I start doing the nodding donkey trick.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
When you get white line fever. Get out clean the mirrors and all the lights do a couple of bend down a touch your toes. Job done you are ready for another 100 miles. Old lorry drivers trick. Or have 8 dodo tablets they are for bronchitis problems you can get them in any chemist you will not be driving under the influence of drugs. I prefer the first method.??

OP
OP
Paulypaul
Feb 2, 2019
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Pilote G740C
Exp
I prefer the more natural remedy of running along the rumble strips then when it goes quiet you know you're wandering so it's time to wake up.
I used to work for a fella on fridges doing Spain and Italy and his moto when you'd phone up to get your reload details would be to dismiss your "I'm knackered" plee and he would tell you to man up and sleep like f@#k when you were stopped at traffic lights which should be more than enough, so get your arse back here proto to tip, reload and straight back out!
Back in the early 80''s on analogue cards there was plenty of old tricks as you probably know!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back