pigginchilli

Free Member
May 17, 2015
Town Yetholm
Funster No
MH
low line.
Exp
Hello, We are staying in between the golf course and beach on new years eve. Anyone else done this before?:xsmile:

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
hi, not at new year but have used that area for night stop overs, and a meet last year..
liked the town, but got a parking ticket..:).. not sure how busy it gets at new year
andy.

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I was there a few weeks ago, is it the car park at West sands road you are thinking of ? There are signs there clearly stating no overnight parking by MH's is allowed!
https://goo.gl/maps/4MJz3nvFuQ52

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I was there a few weeks ago, is it the car park at West sands road you are thinking of ? There are signs there clearly stating no overnight parking by MH's is allowed!
https://goo.gl/maps/4MJz3nvFuQ52
Fife Coast and Countryside Trust publishes a series of leaflets Link Removed. The West Sands one specifically mentions that camping is banned. It became a problem a couple of years ago - this is one of the reports that were published at the time.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Just up the coast,is "Kinshaldie Beach?spelling?" You used to have to drive down a lane into and through a wooded area,looked good a few years ago when i was in the area. Of course,if you are attending a "Do",not much use,but i am sure locals to the area could advise on parking at Pittenween? Anstruther ? perhaps Quay side? Magical places and Fish and Chips to die for. More spelling. Best of luck over the New Year.
Tea Bag

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I stayed at a CL site a few miles away at Strathkinness. There was also a small CC site there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back