Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Myself and mrs Vlad have been away on a long weekend.and still being relatively young ,we like to have a play when the kids are busy.The problem is the noise is driving us daft,the suspension squeaks and squeals and I was wondering would lubrication help?

Vlad

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
What chassis is it? if its a late ducato, or Peugeot or Citroen; look at my earlier post, it might help.
Broken Link Removed Forums > Broken Link Removed > BASE CHASSIS SECTION > Fiat >

Has any one-else got an annoying rear end squeak

I think this should take you to my thread(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Well Jon,it just so happens I'm allergic to the smell of burning rubber,which is a Godsend because being an all or nothing man ,I go like the clappers .There's nothing like getting where you want to be as quickly as possible,then lying back and relaxing.
On a more serious note will copper grease or Wd 40 help,any suggestions?

Vlad

Frentchy

Free Member
Oct 2, 2013
Bordeaux France
Funster No
MH
Elnagh Baron Profiie
Exp
since late seventies
Myself and mrs Vlad have been away on a long weekend.and still being relatively young ,we like to have a play when the kids are busy.The problem is the noise is driving us daft,the suspension squeaks and squeals and I was wondering would lubrication help?

Vlad
Hi Vlad, Did you read all the thread? Our Camper is a Elnagh 7m on a Fiat Ducato (Van ) chassis; the noise was more prominent whilst driving; after trying all sorts over my pit, my son in-law contacted Fiat commercials who explained the constant full load theory, and their solution was to change the shim's for 3mm which I did last week, and its worked (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We don't have that problem.

A 9 year old daughter wedged between us all night is a complete cure for squeaky springs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back