artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Guys, we are going to be heading over in the morning, not going to get finished in time today sadly

stew

Castaway

Free Member
Mar 2, 2008
Darlington
Funster No
MH
Gone back to tugging
Exp
40 years
Just waiting for the Missus to get in from work then we'll be on our way!

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Should have the last of the Childminding kids out in an hour or so, then off to sunny Whitby. :thumb:
That's if I can get em all out of the MH. They seem to think it's a mobile Wendy house, bless em ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPs posted this on a thread about cup holders by mistake
::bigsmile:
Hi everyone keep an eye open for us We are calling off for a day trip-probably parking Abbey side of the bridge (easy for Ann to walk) wondering around the old town bit and harbour Will try to get up to the top and call into the school just to say hi but it all depends on how grandson is playing Ann up If we manage the school yard mines coffee, milk no sugar (sweet enough)Hope you all have a good time
terry

OP
OP
upmarkethippy
Feb 25, 2008
Barril da Alva, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
on and off for the whole of my existance
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPs posted this on a thread about cup holders by mistake
::bigsmile:
Hi everyone keep an eye open for us We are calling off for a day trip-probably parking Abbey side of the bridge (easy for Ann to walk) wondering around the old town bit and harbour Will try to get up to the top and call into the school just to say hi but it all depends on how grandson is playing Ann up If we manage the school yard mines coffee, milk no sugar (sweet enough)Hope you all have a good time
terry

Hi terry,

Would be really easy for me to say plenty of tea and coffee waiting for you, but i do not have any...lol

You know you would always be welcome....

Cheyne

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
We're supplying Cheyne (his Mum & Dad) and we have plenty of tea and coffee, so you are more than welcome, be good to meet you.

Nigel and Pamala

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just back from Whitby,sorry we never made it to the school to see a few of you.We drove around for about an hour before parking up and walking to Boyes to get Harry a toy ::bigsmile:£10 lighter we then proceeded to drive around again for about another30 mins before parking up bang outside Magpies and getting 3 ice creams :thumb: after which we proceeded to drive up to the old abbey ruins with witch(which) Harry showed a lot more interest in his new toy than the old abbey ::bigsmile:He was fascinated by the Goth showing there what its etc and again he spotted one a bit like the grim reaper with a massive sword which he declared was super cool.Another was a young lady dressed in red who he said was gorgeous,which myself and Ann had to agree :winky: Only got a few pics as I was driving,giving running commentary and trying to see ::bigsmile:
terry

Attachments

• P1020714-1.jpg
    P1020714-1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 47
  • P1020717-2.jpg
    P1020717-2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 50

SUGGY

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 23, 2011
scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Whitby Gothic meeting

Thanks to everyone for making Rosie and i so welcome and all the other newbies ...
we have had a great weekend , look forward to seeing you all again soon ,G n R SUGGY

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
We had a great time. First visit to Whitby and loved it. Thanks to Cheyne and everyone for making it such a good meet

DSCF1844 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF1971 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF1903 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF1874 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF1961 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF2003 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF2006 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF2031 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

DSCF1962 by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Great Pics :cry::cry::cry:looks like we missed a great meet. Amanda's appointment was a total waste of time after travelling 60mile round trip, when we got there they had not recieved the report for her Mri:Sad: so could not tell us anything and another appointment will be sent. Wont be making that mistake again will phone and check all appropriate info is there before we cancel any more fun meets

littlehouse

Free Member
Jan 25, 2011
Decize France
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Driver 52
Exp
missed weekend

Glad to hear you all had a good weekend and the weather stayed fair, looking forward to the photos:roflmto::roflmto:
Liz

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Brilliant photos Stew well done --wish i had been there so maybe next time xx:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back