Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I am very pleased with the amount of new members joining the forum. Please do keep spreading the word.::bigsmile: If you would like some flyers to keep in your motorhome so you can hand them out on your travels please PM me. If anyone one can think of any way we can promote this forum please do PM me.

I would like to add that I have noticed that someone is going on to other motorhome sites and leaving posts to promote this site, this is great and if you are allowed to, then do put a web address in your sig or mention us in posts, But.. only do this if you are allowed to, do abide by the forum rules, if they do not allow it, then please don't do it!

MotorhomeFun is going from strength to strength and the Buzz and Fun on the forums is great. However new members are the life blood of a community like ours, so please do not miss an opportunity to spread the word.

Get Spreading::bigsmile:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I'm spreading....I'm spreading :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sent a box of bits out to a chap I supply who fixes RVs the other day along with a STACK of flyers :roflmto:

finby

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
norfolk
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
about 8
I'm a new member and I think the forum is great!. I would be happy to distribute some flyers whilst out and about. Are there any windscreen stickers?
Finby

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I'm a new member and I think the forum is great!. I would be happy to distribute some flyers whilst out and about. Are there any windscreen stickers?
Finby

Hi Finby, glad you are enjoying the forum, I got your PM, flyers are on there way, no windscreen stickers yet but we will have some soon. Thanks for your help. ::bigsmile:

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hi Finby, glad you are enjoying the forum, I got your PM, flyers are on there way, no windscreen stickers yet but we will have some soon. Thanks for your help. ::bigsmile:

Hi Jimjam, Did you not receive the window stickers we sent you???:Eeek:

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
This is ours:Smile: We sent you a couple to see if you liked them:Blush:

mhf

Join us or log in to post a reply.