Spinney Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

Jan 18, 2016
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 670SLS
Exp
A long time
Spinneys are great, let you test drive any of their used or demo MH's.
Very friendly, good cafe and prices are not inflated, just realistic.
Service/repair charges are reasonable and they have a courtesy car if you need one.

We bought our MH from Todds at Chorley.
They had the model that we were looking for and all went smoothly.
The only thing that i would say is check everything before you drive away, no matter how long it takes, if you find a problem they will fix it there and then.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
I must report that Spinneys run what i would call a totally professional dealership. From original telephone call to leaving the compound with my new motorhome was a breath of fresh air.
I got a super trade in on my old van and no problems getting extras fitted. Only one phonecall needed to arrange pickup. Van was ready as arranged and i transferred our gear on the premises.

Some people say 'don't travel too far from home' to buy a motorhome. I had a 400 mile round trip and it was well worth it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Can remember when Spinney was on what looked like a glorified layby. Really wanted a canterbury Sunhome, salesman told me i wouldn't like it when i saw one. For husband at that time and 5 children, they got one in as a partex and let me know, he was tight too, didn't like that some of the travel seats were next to the opening double back doors, visions of boisterous children rolling down the road. no rear seatbelts in motorhomes those days. No problem that I didn't buy and always happy and helpful when i went to view. They were my benchmark for salespeople.

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We buy a lot of accessories from them, they are at or sometimes below EBay prices in their well stocked shop.

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
We buy a lot of accessories from them, they are at or sometimes below EBay prices in their well stocked shop.
"Their" accessories shop is a concession, and new owners took over on 1st sept.
I didn't get a chance to see any prices as there was a lot of stock shifting and shelf filling. I'm sure if it is run to the same standard as the motorhome sales, it will be very competitive.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Update....... 1st of Sept they took back the running of the shop, prices seem about right for a dealer........plus 10% discount with their members card.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back