Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
im on mozilla and i click on tools, then options, then advanced. look at browsing and it is in there 'check spelling as I type', then if you make a mistake it underlines it in red, right click on it and it gives you the correct spelling and just click on it for correction in your post

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi I'm using chrome and the spell checker underlines my mistakes as I type and by right clicking makes suggestions.

Onderweg

Funster
Jul 17, 2008
Vlissingen, Holland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
As of April 2008
I visit the chat and they teach me typo's, slang, shortenings, texts, so it is not the spelling checker but the reader :Eeek:

(My english is getting worse by the day)

Paul

deckie

Free Member
Oct 12, 2011
Folkestone
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Clubman GL
Exp
46 yrs
still wonnnt worrrk

Hi Lugnutt,
Hope you don't mind me joining your posting ??
I have done the same as Chatter said Quote:- (I'm on mozilla and i click on tools, then options, then advanced. look at browsing and it is in there 'check spelling as I type', then if you make a mistake it underlines it in red, right click on it and it gives you the correct spelling and just click on it for correction in your post ....Thanks Chatter) ..... but mine will not work either, I have been told ??? that the spell checker is looking for a dictionary that is not loaded :cry:. The strange thing is that on an office Computer it works fine :Doh:
Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back