Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Debyshire
Funster No
MH
hymer c640 c class
Exp
since 2009
I had a cam flash me last week in France. I was doing 60 in a 68mph zone (4.6t MH) I think it went off due to the size of vehicle thinking I was a hgv and then 56mph would have been the limit. Anyone else had this?

Yes I had this last time in France doing 80kmh in a 90khm zone as you say I think due to the size of my van it thought I was a lorry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
It will get tougher in France
ZeroToleranceonSpeedingthisDecember.jpg

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
Don't think I could ever go back to the UK. The weather alone would put me off. Not to mention the food and the coffee bar's.
Nor us. Very happy here and it is home. Just back from UK visiting grandchildren and breathed a sigh of relief when got off the ferry at Cherbourg. To busy and too consumer driven for me now in the UK.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

DL42846

Deleted User
Nor us. Very happy here and it is home. Just back from UK visiting grandchildren and breathed a sigh of relief when got off the ferry at Cherbourg. To busy and too consumer driven for me now in the UK.
I visited the UK in august for a family gathering and same as you breathed a sigh of relief when I got Bach. The time before that was in 2006 to attend a funeral.
I see you are about a two hour drive up the road from us. If you're ever down this way we will have to meet up.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I visited the UK in august for a family gathering and same as you breathed a sigh of relief when I got Bach. The time before that was in 2006 to attend a funeral.
I see you are about a two hour drive up the road from us. If you're ever down this way we will have to meet up.
Likewise if you are heading north. Would be nice to meet. My french is ok and hubby is passable but he misses chatting in his native tongue lol We are getting van ready for winter off at the moment !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back