Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Hi Guys
Posted some signed copies of my book 'How Katie Pulled Boris - Travels with an American Motorhome in Europe' on the Classifieds at a special price for you.
Keith

Anyone considering 'swanning off' in a Motorhome should acquire this book immediately! And anyone who just wants a pleasant, light, summer read should do so too.

‘I got my copy this morning. I'd intended keeping it for when we go away but just dipped into it earlier and now am third of the way through it and unlikely to have the willpower to put it down.’

'Just finished reading How Katie Pulled Boris I can heartily recommend it, it is a very well observed and splendidly written account about travels around Europe in an ARV towing a car. Even if you're not planning a European tour, every motorhome owner will enjoy this book, and at £8.99 it is a snip.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Keith, glad to see that you are making good use of the classifieds. I am sure there are plenty here that will be interested. Its a great book, I enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to your next one. ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Jim
Geo very kindly wanted to order a book but foundered on the check out so went to my website and found the special offer there - I've tried the check out myself - it doesn't carry forward the postage amount and is priced in $'s - can I do anything to correct this?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Hi Jim

A bit of feedback.:Smile:

Another member wanting to buy the book couldn't see how to checkout - the 'Buy It Now' link isn't very obvious amongst the others.

Have added the postage onto the purchase price to overcome that problem temporarily.

Keith

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Keith the "Buy it Now" button could stand out a bit more. I will add it to the list :roflmto:

I have had no joy today with the postage and Paypal. Yes it charges now in £ and not $ which is great :blush: but getting paypal to add in the postage is proving difficult. So for the moment items being sold by paypal will need to include postage in the main price.

Thank you for testing the service for us, I do need to sort these niggles out before we start marketing the site . . At least you are making the odd sale, eventually :eek: :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
superk

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years
Special Book Offer - Closing

Hi again Guys - don't want to sound like a hot-shot salesman but to let you know that this book offer will close on Wednesday 19th September - if you want to buy the book you should be able to do it through this site or just email me and I will give you the details for PayPal or there are some on Ebay that close in three days time.:Smile:

After that check the website www.howkatiepulledboris.com for Amazon details and other e-tailers or, note the ISBN number there and order from your local high street store.

The book will be reviewed by The Caravan Club Magazine and Practical Motorhome in their October issues and get a mention in most of the other mags later this month.:Blush:

We will be off again for our winter journey in our much smaller van :hug: and I'll be writing furiously :active: unless the claustrophobic conditions bring on a divorce :Sad: but then what a story for the next book :whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back