Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Hello Guys
I am currently at Malvern mh show and VERY interested in a Grand Panorama I 910G and I’m not entirely convinced of the posted tech spec details of the vehicle which is on a 13 plate.
Can anybody please assist with ‘actual’ engine size, bhp, payload etc for this particular model. They have shown it as a 180bhp 3 litre engine and tell me that it’s ‘about’ a 1000kg payload.
Thanks

Bob Browne

OP
OP
Purple2
Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks for that.
I found that yesterday which actually is why I raised the query.
I will raise this with the ‘seller’ today, I presented some probing questions yesterday and whilst I don’t expect them to know everything they clearly didn’t know much!
Might look elsewhere

Regards

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
Hello, biggest issue is not mechanical, the internal wiring uses a CAM BUS system via a processor. The processor has multiple issues and is inherently flawed. My friend bought one from new and had it for two years and had two processors during that time. It was a complete nightmare. I spoke with the Director of perhaps the biggest Burstner dealer in the UK and his advice was do not go anywhere near them. He stated that all over Europe there were Grand Panoramas' waiting for new processors. The cost of a processor is in the region of 3K (that was back in 2013. Also the windscreen ,although looks stylish was complete impractical . Too hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. The screen blind is paper and had to be replaced a few times due to water dripping off the horizontal screen directly onto the paper. I have never seen one which is not being driven with the blind down making it basically an Elegance. So I would recommend and elegance with traditional wiring and a lot less problems.

OP
OP
Purple2
Oct 25, 2015
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Bailey 79-4t
Exp
Since 2016
VERY enlightening and sounds like you have saved me a few quid! OH had raised the concern over windscreen and my concern was replacement if it broke!
You have definitely helped with the decision to say ‘thanks but no thanks’

Nice one

Regards

Bob and Jan

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that

Join us or log in to post a reply.