Jun 14, 2012
Pwllheli
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Sine 2006
Hello Everyone,

not sure if I should be posting here but I am looking for a replacement ladder for my Hymer S670 1994 vintage. I bent it just after I bought it a few years ago and as I am selling the old girl I need to get her back to her best. The ladder I am after is for roof access here is a link to a photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garethsworld/7581837714/in/photostream

I have been quoted £460 for a new one but don't want to shell out that much for a ladder. Does anyone know where I could get a second hand one or a cheaper pattern part?

Cheers,

Gareth

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hello Everyone,

not sure if I should be posting here but I am looking for a replacement ladder for my Hymer S670 1994 vintage. I bent it just after I bought it a few years ago and as I am selling the old girl I need to get her back to her best. The ladder I am after is for roof access here is a link to a photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/garethsworld/7581837714/in/photostream

I have been quoted £460 for a new one but don't want to shell out that much for a ladder. Does anyone know where I could get a second hand one or a cheaper pattern part?

Cheers,

Gareth
they are like rocking horse pooodoo!! to find
that is why they are so expensive to buy
try and get it repaired by an engineering panel shop they shold be able to make it look like new for less money that the quoted price
yours Ian

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Take the ladder off and let the new owner buy one if they want one :winky:::bigsmile::thumb:
terry

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
CRIPES :Eeek:

Does anyone know where I can buy locking bolts to fit my Hymer 660 ladder?

Seems really silly to lock my €60, made in Thailand, bicycle to the bike rack and just leave a £500 ladder sitting there next to it...

JJ :Cool:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gman1969

Free Member
Jun 14, 2012
Pwllheli
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Sine 2006
Thanks for the advice but I have already lost a setp, the screws and the plastic lugs the lower ladder sits on. But the good news is that I got it for £400, which is still a load of money!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back