Spare parts needed (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
I believe there is a caravan breakers somewhere in Norfolk somewhere. I am in need of some spares (new blinds for roof vents, a ladder for drop down bed over cab etc.) - can anyone give me some links please. I have done a search, but not had much joy!

Many thanks

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
caraparts on fleabay would be your cheapest option. They may have what you want either new or used - and are quite cheape, super fast on deilvery.

Upvote 0
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
ther is a place in grimsby and castelford and hull that are verry good i get all my bits thare and thay will post out but best just to make a list drive in and look
i find sum times it's hard to find the right bit on the net
new and used caravan parts
ther phone no is 01977 604 656

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Phil,

Depends on what roof lghts you have as regards blinds, we may be able to help same as with ladder but they will all be brand new prices unless he has some from repairs.

Give Ian a ring on 01-580-883061 and ask him.

Peter

Upvote 0

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I can recommend O'Leary (http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/) for parts such as those you are after, they buy up excess stock from dealers (when they close down etc) so a their stuff is new but at reduced prices.

Their website only has a fraction of the stuff on it that they have so I'd suggest phoning them to see what they have - as they are lots of warehouses you can't just turn up and go looking round them as you'll be lost in them for a week!!!

Also, try Ebay too, you'll be surprised what people sell on there!!! :thumb:

Upvote 0
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I can recommend O'Leary (http://www.olearymotorhomes.co.uk/) for parts such as those you are after, they buy up excess stock from dealers (when they close down etc) so a their stuff is new but at reduced prices.

Their website only has a fraction of the stuff on it that they have so I'd suggest phoning them to see what they have - as they are lots of warehouses you can't just turn up and go looking round them as you'll be lost in them for a week!!!

Also, try Ebay too, you'll be surprised what people sell on there!!! :thumb:
thanks for that:thumb:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Philcott
Jul 17, 2012
Bury St Edmunds
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
1 year on and loving it!
Thank you so much for all the helpful replies. Will give them all a go, once I have had the tape measure out!

The joys of old motorhomes ::bigsmile:

Upvote 0

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
As per the op, there is a breakers in Attleborough, although not in Norfolk there is another in Ipswich.. there are a few round the coast too :thumb:

Just google caravan breakers norfolk suffolk and they will all come up :Smile:

Equally, try www.yell.co.co .. you can specify exactly what you want and where you want it :winky:

Upvote 0

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Oops.. another thought.. If you want to leave Norfolk area I would try Franks Caravans as a first stop.. WAY cheaper than O'learys and not up his own importance :winky:

Upvote 0

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I use Whitely Caravan services in Norwich, they keep new and used spares, they're good for advice and finding parts for older models, ring Robin on 01603 4888884,:thumb:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back