Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
I have managed to lose my spare set of keys to our r v,can i get new ones cut at a general key cutting shop,or are the blanks a special type?

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Hi Martyn

Drop me a PM with the key makes and numbers, I may be able to help you with at least some of them

Regards
Linda

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Ok thanks Linda will get it sorted in the morning. Cheers Martyn.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tourer64

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Ireland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Can't help you I'm afraid Martyn but just a little story...

I was touring through France this summer when I managed to break the key to all the doors, water filler cap and fuel filler cap. No problem I though...sure I always carry the spare only this time my wife decided to leave it behind at home in case we lost it..!

I took the 2 parts to a keycutter and in a few minutes I had replacement keys. The really impressive part was that he wouldn't accept any money until I was sure the keys worked. Restores all your faith..

Hope you get sorted with your keys.

Dec.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
I have managed to lose my spare set of keys to our r v,can i get new ones cut at a general key cutting shop,or are the blanks a special type?

:Cool: I only had one set of Door keys for our Newmar. I couldn't get them made at WalMart in the USA, nor could I get them made from any Keymaker/Locksmith in the UK. I wrote to Trimark in the USA and they mailed me 2 sets free of charge:-

Link Removed

OP
OP
martyn

martyn

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chelmsford,Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11Years
Thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions,Cheers,Martyn :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back