Oct 23, 2012
se london
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 47
Exp
xmas 12
hi
We are recent owners of a Carthago chic i47 on Fiat Ducati 2.8 year 2007 and need to buy a set of spare bulbs can anyone help.

Swiftroy1

Free Member
Jan 3, 2010
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, It's doubtful if you'll pick up a ready-made kit as the converters have changed the original lights. If you've drawn a blank at your local motorhome shop, you may need to make up your own kit by checking your fitted bulbs and buying spares at the cheapest motorparts shop.

regards,
Roy

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
I simply listed all the bulbs from the handbook, then went to Halfords and bought two packs of each. That was when we were in a hurry to leave for a holiday abroad. Now I top up requirements from autobulbs direct.
Find a suitable container to keep all the bulbs plus whatever other small spares you need.
Simples!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Ebay is an excellent source for everything like bulbs. As already suggested either get the details from the owners manual or remove a bulb and note down the numbers on it. enter the model number of the bulb into ebay search and you will have numerous options. I suggest buying them all from the same seller in one go to save more on postage, plus they are likely to be delivered in a better box

wiper blades, measure the rubber length and buy aero flat type blades as these are superior to the originals

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back