Spanish Repsol Gas Bottle (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2010
trawden lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi

Getting ready for our trip on Tuesday, we have fitted an Alugas 11kg and we have aquired a Spanish Repsol.

Our qestion is if I connect a Repsol bottle regulator to my hi pressure fitting on the m/home via a pipe will it work? or do I need something else.

John

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

Getting ready for our trip on Tuesday, we have fitted an Alugas 11kg and we have aquired a Spanish Repsol.

Our qestion is if I connect a Repsol bottle regulator to my hi pressure fitting on the m/home via a pipe will it work? or do I need something else.

John

If I understand you correctly you want to use a bottle regulator with the existing bulkhead regulator ? .. If so, .....no, one regulator feeding another won't work ..

In order to work you need a bottle adaptor (not a regulator) and high pressure pig tail ..

Jumbo bottle adapter from Link Removed part no •01-1671

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
or this Link Removed
same really.
i normally buy the same in spain at leroy merlin . last one was 11euro.
i tend to find i change almost every thing to the french moroccan ,old uk butane threaded reg . then i dont have to have loads of regulators .
i change camping gas to it as well .Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
As above, if you try and use a spanish bottle regulator and then feed into the vans regulator it will not work...(Does it Bill / Ambilkate.lol)..

Either get an adaptor which has a screw fitting instead of a regulator..
Or if you have an outdoor BBQ point, you can use a bottle and regulator. Turn off the existing bottle and connect in via the BBQ point. This is how we have do it, like many others...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back