bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, we have someone on site here in Javea selling a Repsol gas bottle, and he wants 15 € for it.:Smile:
As many know gas can be a problem, and its very easy once you have a bottle to exchange. ::bigsmile:
The bottle is empty and a refill will cost about 13€ .30cents , you can do this at any repsol depot or garage, and the empty is Butane but no problem exchanging for Propane we did ours.
If anyone is around Javea before the 12th Feb or La Manga or the MarJal meet, that wants one shout and I will buy it.
They sell regulators here...................................But........................................................
The best thing is a gaslow jumbo adaptor, and butane pig tail and that will connect on your regulator.::bigsmile:
Anyone that wants one shout, before it goes. :ROFLMAO: Bob.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi, leroy merlin in spain and lots of the hard ware shops in spain sell them as well much cheaper than gaslow . . i never use a spanish reg . i can adapt to camping gas or old uk /french regulator. also just to a hose. but far better having spanish bottle than filling gaslow etc bottles . shouldnt think any where in spain there isnt gas available in bottles around the corner.or a truck coming by tomorrow.

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Yes you can get a regulator or clip on valve anywhere, but a better job is the gaslow one. If you buy the regulator here, its pipe and jubilee clips.:winky:
Its better to have the Jumbo adaptor with the thread and screw a butane pig tail on it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm not going to get into your dodgy adaptors for filling bottles Alan.:ROFLMAO:

Yes a lot easier having a Spanish bottle, we have refillable bottles, but take one off for Spain and use their bottles and gas, easier and cheaper.:winky::ROFLMAO: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Current price for Repsol and Cepsa gas is €15.10 (13Kg) size and of course it is not a "refill" but a straight swap...empty for full.

Regards, Bryan.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi .i,m not talking about filling bottles . just an adaptor to use your own regulator . . its far better to exchange bottles in spain than fill refillable bottles with auto gas.
have a look in a leroy merlin .they do what looks like a regulator but can have just a thread to take old uk /french regulators . i paid about 6 euro for one last winter . others take camping gas regulators .or bbq stoves .
either i miss led you or you read what i wrote wrong . exchange bottles in spain ., far cheaper than trying to fill a bottle .

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Current price for Repsol and Cepsa gas is €15.10 (13Kg) size and of course it is not a "refill" but a straight swap...empty for full.

Regards, Bryan.

Hi Bryan, your down the posh end, :winky: Repsol here in Javea €13.27 exchange. :thumb:

Its still for sale if anyone wants one. ::bigsmile: Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back