Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Spanish Electricity

I always seem to be unlucky on Spanish sites, I seem to choose the ones with dodgy electrics, always tripping, even when I run a seperate feed to run stuff like a low wattage kettle, works fine three times and then trips for the next four :eek: Ah well small price to pay:roflmto:

Bryan

Free Member
Jul 19, 2007
Funster No
I always seem to be unlucky on Spanish sites, I seem to choose the ones with dodgy electrics, always tripping, even when I run a seperate feed to run stuff like a low wattage kettle, works fine three times and then trips for the next four :eek: Ah well small price to pay:roflmto:

HA! No such problems here! I can boil a kettle annnyyy time I ilke!

Oooh! Do you want me to upload a picture of a boiling kettle?

(Bet you wish you were back in Wales now, don't you?)

BTW you can get arrested for hanging around outside toilets in britain, are they more understaning of your 'needs' over there?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:whatthe: I forgot to mention on my previous post. I had 5 years Full-Timing in a Car A Van on a Spanish campsite (Altea - Costa Blanca). When it rained? The site would trip ALL it's Electricity. The Polarity could be changed in the office by turning around the Main plug in socket for the site and quite often WAS. :)Eek!:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back