Spain. (1 Viewer)

Rainbow

Free Member
Jul 9, 2013
Funster No
John and I and the three dogs are considering spending Christmas in Spain this year. HELP . As we have never been abroad before , I am asking you as our funster friends for advice please. 1. The best part of Spain to go, 2. what to we need to do to prepare ourselves and the dogs and the motorhome. Much appreciated x Di.

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
if your reason for going to spain at xmas is to get away from it all and be alone, then i would say any village anywhere in spain will do . if you want a brit xmas in a warmer climate then the answer is , without doubt BENIDORM . regards garry

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Valencia region and down for the weather..

Dogs, sure someone will give you all the info as I dont know but basically dog passports..

I would repost and break down the questions into specific areas.. ie. Dogs, Route, campsites, Vehicle preperation..

BENIDORM. :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Benidorm.

It is on the sheltered coast for best winter climate.

If you can't find something in Benidorm to please you then move round the corner to quieter L'Albia.

Don't expect too much from the weather, it is winter even in Spain.

Take loads of Euros, that will solve just about all problems. Good Spanish brandy is £7 a litre, it solves any remaining problems when used for medicinal purposes.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back