spain (1 Viewer)

slurps2

Free Member
Jan 15, 2008
wales
Funster No
planning a trip down to spain this july,hopeing to stay some where near estartit or palmos do anyone now of camp site it that district.
any advice help would be gratfull.

thankyou

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
planning a trip down to spain this july,hopeing to stay some where near estartit or palmos do anyone now of camp site it that district.
any advice help would be gratfull.

thankyou

You will find plenty of camp sites in Les Startit. We stayed at Camping Les Medes over Christmas & New Year, quite close to the town & run by freindly staff & owners. Would be difficult for large RV due to the trees. Have a look HERE

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Great Deal on Gaslow system!!!!!!!!

Hi Keith, we went to Yorkshire Caravans today, just for a look at their Gaslow products and to check exactly what we wanted. We ended up buying everything for a great price, much cheaper than Newark. Gaslow bottle £75, Filling kit £50 and the pressure guage was 19.99. Michael - ever a lover of a bargain - was well pleased. On top of that we received 5% discount because I had our Caravan club membership in my purse!

Thanks for all your advice yesterday, all we have to do now is find a 70 mm cutting tool and we will be another satisfied Gaslow customer!!

With the Satellite set up, that's two great sets of information you have given us. Next time we meet at a rally or show the drinks are definitely on us!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ginny and Michael

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Hi Keith, we went to Yorkshire Caravans today, just for a look at their Gaslow products and to check exactly what we wanted. We ended up buying everything for a great price, much cheaper than Newark. Gaslow bottle £75, Filling kit £50 and the pressure guage was 19.99. Michael - ever a lover of a bargain - was well pleased. On top of that we received 5% discount because I had our Caravan club membership in my purse!

Thanks for all your advice yesterday, all we have to do now is find a 70 mm cutting tool and we will be another satisfied Gaslow customer!!

With the Satellite set up, that's two great sets of information you have given us. Next time we meet at a rally or show the drinks are definitely on us!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ginny and Michael

Cheers Ginny glad to be of help
:beer: :beer: :beer:: beer:

hereford bull

Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
HEREFORD
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
6 YRS
hello slurps
done this area estarit for the last few years in a big rv let me know what your thinking of and ill try and help you

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back