Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
australia
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
hi guys
about go to spain from france just wondering does spain have aires system and any idea were to stay want to get as south i can need some heat.::bigsmile:
paul

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, they do have some Aires, but although we use them in France / Germany we would not use them in Spain.:Smile: We always stay on sites and use the ACSI card or long stay and get the discount and never in the peak season. :winky: ::bigsmile: Bob.

The Aires here: Link Removed

The ACSI : Link Removed

billy&val

Free Member
Nov 22, 2007
swansea
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
3 years
Hi Paul
There is a book you can get from Vicarious Books (www.vicariousbooks.co.uk)
All The Aires Spain and Portugal that lists all the Aires but they are few and far
between in Spain. You will have to have a bit of common sense were you park but
there are loads of Brits down there this time of year so you our bound to bump
into someone that will help you I hope this little bit of info will help and have
a great time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

blamehofman

Free Member
Oct 31, 2010
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
2 years
hi guys
about go to spain from france just wondering does spain have aires system and any idea were to stay want to get as south i can need some heat.::bigsmile:
paul
Travelled as far as Murcia last year , no aires as such but lots of places to stop as long as you avoid stopping on the AP7 anywhere near the big cities i.e. Barcelona and Valencia way too many crooks :Sad:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
Travelled as far as Murcia last year , no aires as such but lots of places to stop as long as you avoid stopping on the AP7 anywhere near the big cities i.e. Barcelona and Valencia way too many crooks :Sad:

Spanish Aires are like Spanish LPG stations few and far between. The biggest concentration is on the NE coast and along the Costa's. New ones are opening up. There is a new one in Murcia region. There are almost none in the interior.

Get the Vicarious book "All The Aires Spain" which also shows LPG outlets.

Spanish ares are new and underused at present and they present no more problems than Aires in any other country.

It is permissible to stop for up to 48 hours on the roadside in Spain provided that only the tyres are in contact with the ground. No Camping by which they mean putting anything outside of the vehicle.

John

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back