• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Spain,Portugal available Dec/jan/feb (1 Viewer)

redbox

Free Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
We are a newly retired couple planning our first European trip in our newly converted camper.
I preferred to convert my own camper,as having been a boat owner (Sailing)I like to be "self sufficient" and able to repair any problems myself.
I ran my own business for many years which involved kitchen fitting/bathrooms plumbing and most "household"repairs.Therefore capable of maintaining and fixing any problems ,should any occur !
We both own properties which we have now rented to give us an income to support our new lifestyle.
My wife has worked in the banking industry,and for the last ten years worked in medical/clerical administration.
Previously been cat and dog owners and happy to take care of other pets.
Although we have stated December onwards,we would be happy to consider other opportunities beyond this period.
Happy to provide references as "we"would like the same if we were in "your" position!
Many thanks David &Julie

Last edited:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Great to hear of potential Motorhome Sitters & hope you find some Funsters whose needs match up (y):)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Good luck! A great idea for your retirement!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tomlowry07

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
spain
Funster No
MH
lowry
Exp
hi guys, we are looking for somone for about a week over xmass. we have 2 horses and 2 dogs and cats,. live near jimena de la frontera?

OP
OP
redbox

redbox

Free Member
Apr 16, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Hi,
Sounds great!
Only problem is we will be visiting family ourselves in december until mid january, so
Wont be able to help sadly.
Appreciate the offer.regards David&Julie

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back