Free Member
Sep 6, 2018
Clare, Ireland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
Just wondering if folks can recommend a weather app for use while in Spain. We would like to be able to see what the weather is going to be like a few days in advance to help us with our planning whilee travelling around. Thanks.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Just wondering if folks can recommend a weather app for use while in Spain. We would like to be able to see what the weather is going to be like a few days in advance to help us with our planning whilee travelling around. Thanks.

I use this.
https://www.eltiempo.es/lorca.html

If you click on "inicio" it takes you to the main map of sapin where if you click on an area it will bring it up .Or type in a place i.e.'Lorca' then you can see a 2 week forecast

Clickem

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years

We like "Ventusky", an App which we run on an Android phone it gives temperature and precipitation, by the hour, and seems very accurate. There is much more info available on the paid for version

nettypoole

Free Member
Apr 30, 2008
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 2008
We went to Spain and Portugal last year in January. We drove south from Bilbao to Seville then turned right. The weather in northern Spain was cold and wet but once we got to Seville it warmed up. I was glad I had a raincoat though. The Algarve wasn’t our cup of tea (after our first night we took one look at the high-rises and headed inland.) it was lovely, generally pleasantly warm, but with some mixed weather too.
On our return, via Bilbao, we spent an interesting night parked up at the ferry terminal, there was lots of Immigrant activity and lots of police, which we watched with interest from the security of our locked and alarmed van. We were glad the police presence was very evident. The police did look under our van in the morning, and asked to see inside our wardrobe before we boarded the ship!

We are going to do it again, leaving this Monday and driving through France (the ferries to Spain were all full)
This year we are going to Southern Spain and taking our golf clubs. We only started playing this year so will be seeking out small municipal 9 hole courses rather than fancy competition golf resorts.
My advice to you would be just do it. Don’t worry too much, do some research and take sensible precautions. And most importantly enjoy the thoroughly enriching experience.

Janet

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Depends where you go in Spain, we are on the Costa Blanca and have fairly good weather, a few miles inland you can get Snow, as a rule if you hug the coast it's good, but it can be wet and windy down south. :xThumb:

Salamanca now. :xdoh: Bob.

20181216_213310.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back