Spain everyone must wear a mask (1 Viewer)

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Was that Camping Allegria? Had 2 stays there pre COVID and very enjoyable [apart from the heart attack in Jan 2020, but even then, the Owners drove me to Vinarhos Hospital! All sorted now!]

Steve
My ‘like’ was not for the heart attack… I know that feeling, yep camping Allegria, lovely owners , I think I’m right saying they are a dual nationality family, great little site

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
My ‘like’ was not for the heart attack… I know that feeling, yep camping Allegria, lovely owners , I think I’m right saying they are a dual nationality family, great little site
Yes, 3 daughters who moved from England [East Midlands?] with their parents and married Spaniards. Site works very well and the Artichoke on site BBQ is one of a variety of entertainments. Would kill to be able to get back there just now!

Steve

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
I know someone who was in Lanzarote a few weeks ago

Masks everywhere , even on the beach unless seated then you had to wear it as an armband

I wondered if they went round at night issuing tickets to those with no white patch on their arm
It changed last Saturday.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

138go

Free Member
Feb 26, 2016
Funster No
MH
Carthago 138
Exp
Since 2001
The way numbers of Covid cases is rising in Spain, it could soon be masks again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back