Spain by locals Kindle book free 15 Dec. (1 Viewer)

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Am I missing something? I had a look on Amazon and they want ÂŁ7.99 a month............. not exactly free? :eek:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Click on "Buy Now" "Read for ÂŁ0.00" takes you to Kindle unlimited which is a monthly service which allows you to download books, films etc for a single monthly fee.

Ian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Am I missing something? I had a look on Amazon and they want ÂŁ7.99 a month............. not exactly free? :eek:

Morning Chocky
If you click the link in #2 above it should take you to the free book.
There is another similar set of three books selling for (I think) ÂŁ7.99 in the Kindle Store.

Just checked again, it would seem that you may be looking at a monthly subscription to Kindle Unlimited that gives a "library type" access to books and audio books?

C

Chockswahay

Deleted User
Ah, thanks chaps. Do you mean click on the 'Buy Now' button? if so I will need to wait until my owner wakes up as she is the keeper of the login details :rolleyes:

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Ah, thanks chaps. Do you mean click on the 'Buy Now' button? if so I will need to wait until my owner wakes up as she is the keeper of the login details :rolleyes:

Yea the buy now button should be ÂŁ0.00.
May I suggest you restrain your enthusiasm for the book and refrain from waking management at this time. There could be consequential outcomes.:whistle:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Thanks for the heads up, I have downloaded it.
Brisey.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back