LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
as i have said in a previous post we will be off to spain around the 27th dec for at least a month still trying to decide on the best site but the advice i need is at this time of year do i need to book the site or is it possible to turn up and get a pitch the problem i have is if i want to move to another location and have paid for 1 site for the total stay then i will lose money any advice please also im still undecided over the 2 marjals again any adive would be great

bill

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Just go, dont book thats why you have a camper. The odd site may be full but unlikely in this recession. Never had a problem last year. Good luck.

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I agree with busby.

If a site is full go to another (maybe better) one.

You might even discover by default the joy and flexibility of "off-site" camping now and again.

JJ

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, last year was the first time we booked, and we will not be booking again.::bigsmile:
You have to remember its winter in Spain, and sunshine is not always available. :cry:
So having not booked, you can go where you like when you like.:thumb:

A few years ago, we ended up staying in France as the weather was so bad in Spain and Portugal that everyone was going home in January that should have been out until the end of March. :cry::cry::cry: Bob.

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
Couple of years ago we went to Zahora with "The gang" while everyone was either freezing their #### off or getting drenched we were having nice warm weather, even sat outside New Year's day in shorts and t shirt, always that little bit warmer there. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back