Spain (and Portugal!) - winter sites (1 Viewer)

scottie58

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
berks
Funster No
MH
A class
Morning folks,

we are currently on month 6 of our rather late gap year full timing - planning ahead for where to spend Nov & Dec, possibly Jan in warmer climes! We are considering Morroco as we will be so close.

Any recommendations for sites / aires / wild camping spots in Spain & Portugal? I have trawled through some of the posts and have started a list. We prefer smaller sites and are quite happy to be inland away from the costal masses!!

just updated our blog -

www.ianandtinasadventures.blogspot.co.uk

We have met loads of great people of all nationalities, most of them have been very very generous. We have a few addresses to visit on our return trip next year.

Must go as we are off cycling in search of a pan chocolat!!!

cheers

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
There are so many lovely off-site places in Portugal.

Do you want to be with other motorhomes or are you happier on your own?

Do you stay parked for weeks on end or do you like to move about?

When ever I am at off-sites locations and other people are there, I find most folk willing to let me know of their favourite places and vice versa...

JJ :cool:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Just had a quick squint at your blog. Great thanks (y)
Glad I did we're off to Il de Re on Wednesday for a some cycling and relaxation. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

scottie58

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
berks
Funster No
MH
A class
JJ - we are happy with a mixture of sites - with people and a few on our own. We normally don't stay put for weeks, max has been a week so far!

Forestboy - cycling is flat and very well marked ! Try small, basic campsite in La Flotte - €13 incl elec as it is now base season. 150m to beach, lovely town short stroll away.

Enjoy!

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Interesting op which I will follow with interest.
Next year should be the time to run free from work and we would also like to winter in warmer climes but not in one location for weeks on end.
Far from anti social but have no desire to become involved in a local community for several months.
Now that comment does sound anti social o_O

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back