Free Member
Apr 9, 2012
irthlingborough
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2002
For all those funsters new and old and those that can't be bothered to check the government web site, there is a web page that can help you.
Got to N332.es and read the blog posted on the 11/10 titled "Brexit advice latest" .
This web site is run by English speaking Spanish police officers as an aid to British Holiday makers,motor homers and caravanner's who intend to drive into and through Spain.
I have sung the praises of this website before and will do again in the future. Their free emails are a mine of information for everybody new and old.

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
Good site for information about Spain but it’s not actually run by the Spanish Police, what it it says is that the articles are checked and verified by serving Guardia Civil Traffico members in their own time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumartoo

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 19, 2015
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Martin went to a talk about traffic regulations in Spain the other day given by the guy who runs N332. The site used to be run by a Guardia officer but is now run by him (a Brit), but all the info is confirmed by the Guardia who still have an interest in the provision of it.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
Martin went to a talk about traffic regulations in Spain the other day given by the guy who runs N332. The site used to be run by a Guardia officer but is now run by him (a Brit), but all the info is confirmed by the Guardia who still have an interest in the provision of it.
Correct, the information given out by the N332 is as factual as it could possibly be, the web was started by a Serving Guardia Civil officer who found the need to inform rather than fine the visiting motorists to Spain, he was suprised just how many were not aware of the basic laws and procedures. Although we have lived here for over 20 years, I still came away from the meeting knowing the latest information available......

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
No one knows what will happen after Brexit, it all depends.When it happens then we will know so I for one don't give it much thought..BUSBY??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
No one knows what will happen after Brexit, it all depends.When it happens then we will know so I for one don't give it much thought..BUSBY??
N332 web site informs overseas as well as the locals on driving laws and procedures, the message they are getting across has very little to do with Brexit......Laws that we all need to know while driving in Spain, Procedures that may prevent an accident...its as simple as that.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back