Rally Chat Southport 2016..... (1 Viewer)

Jan 24, 2016
Funster No
MH
VW Trident
Exp
Since April 2015
Hi I am new to this but would like to join in the Southport Rally. Can I bring my dog and what do I need to do to book myself a spot?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi I am new to this but would like to join in the Southport Rally. Can I bring my dog and what do I need to do to book myself a spot?
Hi Sue,

Welcome to FUN. :) Yes, you can bring your (well behaved) dog ;) and showing an interest in attending will generate your booking with @graham&shirley when they see your post. (y) They'll reply here soon. :)

HTH,

Jock & Rita.

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004

You won't have far to go to the rally Sue.

John.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Sorrry Graham and Shirley, going to have to miss this lovely rally now. We know you will all have a great time there.
Vin and Josie.

Mar 26, 2015
geordie land
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Delaware
Exp
1980's
Hi :hi: when do we have to pay our debts for the rally, could you let me know please, don't want my name plastered all over Southport for being a bad payer:blusher: :giggler:
:cheers: Mew

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi :hi: when do we have to pay our debts for the rally, could you let me know please, don't want my name plastered all over Southport for being a bad payer:blusher: :giggler:
:cheers: Mew

Nothing set in stone as yet but I will be at Chester if anyone wants to pay ( receipts will be given ) £9 per night site fees and £6 per person for Saturday night music and buffet.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I thought you would have had your name down my little darling. Is it because we are not doing fancy dress :winky:
Hi Sunshines, Not at all ............ just not sure what happening this year and everything going to be last minute.... going through probate plus looking for new home further south and all that it entails... I will hopefully be there though and am watching the thread with interest. xx

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi Sunshines, Not at all ............ just not sure what happening this year and everything going to be last minute.... going through probate plus looking for new home further south and all that it entails... I will hopefully be there though and am watching the thread with interest. xx

We will find a place for you no matter what xx

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Hi there

I am interested in coming, with my sister, after a trip round Morecambe Bay area. Is there still space??

Have not been before so still combing last year's posts to find out where and what happens!!

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
Hi there

I am interested in coming, with my sister, after a trip round Morecambe Bay area. Is there still space??

Have not been before so still combing last year's posts to find out where and what happens!!

Hi
We are on the Southport Pleasure land car park, hard standing no electric.
Plenty of room and we just have a crazy fun time.
Any profit we make is going to Southport Life Boats.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi
We are on the Southport Pleasure land car park, hard standing no electric.
Plenty of room and we just have a crazy fun time.
Any profit we make is going to Southport Life Boats.

Hi Catherine .. this might help ....click on the link ... Click on the first photo so that it opens large and then click on it again and you will get a fast run through the photos of the weekend. :)

Broken Link Removed

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
I've set up a Facebook page for the rally so we can all comment, add photos, make suggestions for the weekend, etc for the rally. For those on Facebook if you can be friends of the page it will really help with fundraising and getting prizes for the raffle which helps for the charity. The page is called "Southport RV and Motorhome rally"

OP
OP
graham&shirley

graham&shirley

Free Member
Jul 1, 2014
Preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
I've set up a Facebook page for the rally so we can all comment, add photos, make suggestions for the weekend, etc for the rally. For those on Facebook if you can be friends of the page it will really help with fundraising and getting prizes for the raffle which helps for the charity. The page is called "Southport RV and Motorhome rally"

GO TEAM SOUTHPORT

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
I am happy to make this page a friend but don't know how since the option is not there on the page.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back