South West of England - Excellent Service (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
"Funsters" living in the South West. Can I recommend the company below, who give excellent service and like to keep their customers happy with VERY good prices. I recently had my tyres filled with Oko tyre sealant. All four tyres for £29.99. (I have nothing to do with company just a happy customer)

Exeter Caravans Centre, London Road, Rockbeare. EX5 2FP Tel: 01404 822116

Mention Motorhome Fun.

colyboy

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
What does tyre sealant do? Do you mean in as when you have a puncture emergency?

OP
OP
colyboy
Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
I have used "Punture Control" in my past motorhomes over the last fives years mileage in total over 50K. Never carrying a spare tyre. The sealant is pumped in the tyres different amounts due to size. You loose very little pressure and if you nave say a large nail go into the tyre, you could pull it out and the sealant will seal it. The only time you will need to change the tyre is if you have split in the side. Have a look at www.punturecontrol.co.uk.

colyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
That sounds like brilliant value for money :D , because the stuff's not cheap

Andrew

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Sounds like great value for money, I might have a look myself, thanks for the info

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
always carry a few bottles of oko. it works great specialy if going into maroc and the desert . i buy it in either cornwall farmers or mole valley farmers . can be got on ebay. but all the farm merchants round here stock it . great bit of kit. once had 11 pin pricks in a tyre after a day in the desert . half a bottle all cured and off we go.
in the sahara desert thorns grow just under the sand cause loads of punctures .
mind with truck tyres on my mitsubushi the stronger tyres seem to put up with it . the van tyres on my earlier vw,s got loads of punctures in the sand .
always something to learn .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back