Venita

Free Member
Jul 6, 2009
Co. Durham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Hi folks just returned from two weeks in the South of France. Had a fantastic time on a lovely site called La Boucanet in Le Grand Mott near Montpellier. It was right on the beach and extremely clean and tidy and more to the point SAFE. It was an ideal base for checking out the local areas. Glad to be back as we have a three week old grandson to spoil!

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hi folks just returned from two weeks in the South of France. Had a fantastic time on a lovely site called La Boucanet in Le Grand Mott near Montpellier. It was right on the beach and extremely clean and tidy and more to the point SAFE. It was an ideal base for checking out the local areas. Glad to be back as we have a three week old grandson to spoil!

Hummm sorry to correct you but it's just the other way round:Blush::

Le Boucanet.... instead of La Boucanet

And La grande Motte instead of Le grand Mott

Funsters will find the place much easier with the right spelling:winky:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
You want to bet ::bigsmile:

:roflmto:i better not!Take it as an excuse from me to see the proper name:Blush: just interfered on that one but so many towns are not correctly spelt. Don't you think it doesn't make it easy to enter them in the GPS HELLDWILLER?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Amicalement

Frankie:roflmto:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
HELLDWILLER?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Amicalement
Frankie:roflmto:

I like that, well HellDweller, seems to fit the bill sometimes. Not often though. The initials of my company are H-E-L so you may have stumbled on to something here. I can feel a book coming on My Life In HEL.

A Life of Brian is even better.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back