South of France site - open Christmas and NY - preferable with restaurant (1 Viewer)

parigby

Free Member
Aug 20, 2009
Ludlow
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
20 years
OK folks - sick and tired of family descending on us for Christmas, eating us out of house and home, doing nothing to contribute, complaining and arguing all the time, and then clearing off without a word of thanks.

So the wife says, why don't we go away in Harold ( why Harold - she's a big neighbours fan, and the character Harold Bishop comes and goes, and when he goes he disappears in a MoHome ) down to the South of France - but l don't want to do any cooking. Therefore anyone know of any good quality sites open throughout the festive season that happen to have a decent restaurant (that's also open ) on site, or within walking distance.

Help !

Sep 26, 2013
Market Rasen
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2003
You may struggle a bit as most sites will be closed, it is also a bit cold even in the South of France at that time.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Look, if you want some peace AND restaurants you can walk to within a few minutes, you are welcome to stay a week or two at my place.
Other funsters have done it, and even if I m busy working I don t mind having guests.
Let me know if you like the idea. Google Balma and have a look at the area.

Amicalement

Frankie;):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
You could park on the old border post in menton free, and plenty of restaurants round about, close to train for Monaco and Italy .
image.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back