Soundbar recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Thanks for that Bart, the Avtex tv has a fm transmitter built-in so I can connect it to the cab radio already, the problem is that there is feedback on the speakers, I don't know if this gadget has a more powerful transmitter but I will look into it (y)

Re-feed back on speakers, I’ve found when I use my van stereo link via cable, I have too have both tv and satellite receiver sound on max and control sound level with stereo to get rid of the feed back

Reactions: SMB

stewartwebr

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Morelo Empire Liner
Exp
36 years and 16 motorhomes
I use my Bose Mini Soundlink for all my habitation audio... it has a mini jack for a wired connection & can be charged by a variety of methods
381449197ec267fe4670db210474c236-product.jpg
Just for information, the Bose Mini Soundlink is no longer produced. You may be lucky enough to find one on Amazon etc. But Bose stopped manufacture in early 2017. I had a factory fitted one on my last van which went faulty and Bose could not replace under warranty for this very reason. I was given a credit note and managed to purchase one from amazon which was great as it had its own little docking station with securing bars at each side specifically made for use in the motorhome to hold it secure when travelling. It sat on a shelf above the TV

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 10, 2017
North Brum
Funster No
MH
A Class
Bose released a few Minis just after Christmas last year so some new ones will be in the market but not many. They never made a OEM bracket for Motor home fitting but some may have been modified from shop securing brackets.

Euphony

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
Perthshire
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
3 years of weekending with the odd month here and there.
I use my Bose Mini Soundlink for all my habitation audio... it has a mini jack for a wired connection & can be charged by a variety of methods
381449197ec267fe4670db210474c236-product.jpg
Ditto and I tried several but this beats the rest hands down, in my opinion.

sdc77

Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
We also have a bose mini soundlink.. works great.
We also have a JBL Charge 3 ...
We don't use it in the van but around the garden ..on the drive etc when pottering about.
Good sound quality
Water resistant
Up to 20 hrs battery life
Certainly worth co sidering but not as aesthetically pleasing as the bose

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries