LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
Looking for recommendations for the above to use with a Cello Traveller. According to Cello, it needs to be wired. Any ideas please without being too expensive!

Jan 2, 2015
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Burstner Solano t725
Exp
since 2014
We bought a 3.5mm, 5 metres long, Male to Male Jack plug cable (couple of quid on ebay) one end goes in the headphone socket on the TV, the other end into the "AUX" socket on the radio.

OK it's a bit faff to set up but does us for the once in a blue moon we watch TV.

Another idea I am considering is some sort of sound reflector for the back of the TV because the speaker is on the back and almost deafen's you if you stand immediately behind it!!:whatthe::whatthe:

Now I am on a roll, perhaps I should investigate hanging a mirror in front of the TV and watching it from behind :wasntme::wasntme:

What do you mean " Time for my tablets" Nurse? :roflmto::roflmto:

Barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Another idea I am considering is some sort of sound reflector for the back of the TV because the speaker is on the back and almost deafen's you if you stand immediately behind it!!:whatthe::whatthe:

I was thinking the very same this morning, I may try a ‘blue peter’ card deflector.

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp

3.5mm jack cable

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Happy1

Free Member
Jan 30, 2017
Wales
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
12 years
Slightly off thread, have av lead (red,white,yellow) from head unit to tv, play a dvd get picture but no sound just hissing, it’s about 6ish m away from head unit is distance the issue?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back