LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Sorry for your loss -- hardly seems much but I don't know what else to say at this time - Know exactly what your going through and I hope you have your family close by -if not some close friends to talk to.
terry

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Very sorry to hear this Dave, please accept my condolences I know how it feels. Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Hello Dave I was at Alf and Evs last night and they told us about your loss. Words cannot express the sorrow we fell for you. No amount of trite words will make it any better but I hope that you can find solace in the good times you had together,something like her laugh or something daft the pair of you did,bittersweet memories.

Fireman Sam

Free Member
Sep 8, 2012
Bushey
Funster No
MH
Class C
Exp
Only since 2012, but I towed for many years
You don’t know me, so my condolences may seem impersonal, but they are sincere nonetheless. The grief you have now is the grief we all fear.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I feel your grief mate..it is just 12 months since I lost my other half Dawn...to the Big C...still trying to come to terms with it myself...Just remember ALL the good times you had..places you visited and keep them close..speak to her every day (because she is still there) and keep her memory safe....

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
so sad to read that you've lost your soul mate, wishing you strength to get through the days ahead, the love and good memories will never die, they will stay in your heart forever..

Ven

Aug 15, 2008
East Sussex and beyond
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2009
We cannot add to what others have said, but so sorry to hear this. Our thoughts are with you.

OP
OP
Busman

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
Thank you for your sincere comments I realise it would of brought quite a few memories back for some of you. After next week I intend to get some structure back and get back to work after a break as have been off work for nearly 6 months now looking after Carol and the bills etc need paying, I'm also looking forward to thinks settling down so I can enjoy my memories of which I've many.
Thank You
Dave.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Dave, Only just seen this news.. so very sorry.. Just from the few communications we had I felt a bond with you both and my heartfelt sympathy is yours. Carol is now at peace. It sounds ridiculous to say if there is anything I can do please ask, but I mean it sincerely.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back