LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
As some of you may know it's Sophie's 18th birthday that weekend so we wanted to do a bit of a do for her, Sue is currently having a meltdown as she doesn't know where the shops are for food and drink for it, She cant bring it on Thursday as it wont keep for the weekend and Sue wont push herself to ask for help, So i was wondering if anyone would be open to giving some help? As want everyone to have a good time and celebrate with us, Sophie is only 18 once and we would like it if she could celebrate with Motorhome Fun.

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
The main thing we need to know is if their is anywhere we would be able to put a spread out and if anyone would be willing to take us into town to get the food.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Wrenbury is only a village with a "local shop" :)
Nantwich and Whitchurch are nearest towns for supermarkets.. I am quiet sure there will be someone there to offer a lift into town.. Have a good day, sorry we will miss it...

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
If you could stop and buy the food on the way, I'm sure there would be enough vans with space in the fridges to keep it for you. We tried to find LPG last year and all I remember was a 30 mile round trip and it being very rural! Does it have to be kept secret from Sophie? If so a big party food shop may give things away!

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Maybe Malvern would be better for it? We aren't sure as we don't want to put people out, but we thought considering she is only 18 once it would be nice for her to have a do

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
I know a lot of people who use supermarket deliveries when camping. Why not see if any of them deliver to the postcode of the site. That way you can have the delivery in the day of the party.

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
We are at a wedding at the Wrenbury meet but we are at Malvern so would be delighted to help if you decide to celebrate then :) (y)

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
As she will be 18 why not celebrate in the pub....they do food.
Sophie's a very popular girl so there may not be enough room in the bar! ;) Carol had the best suggestion - ask Paul and Nikki what they have planned for the hall.

Busman

Free Member
Jul 25, 2013
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Esterel
Exp
A few years
what a bugger cant you have a party at Wrenbury as well as not going Malvern
Dave

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We've just asked Jim if it would be okay to do it at Malvern, if he says yes then Malven it shall be![/QUOTE

But what happens at Wrenbury when its her actual birthday?

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Her Birthday is actually the 24th, So we wanted the nearest rally which was Wrenbury as it finishes the day before.
OK I'll let you off - Malvern it is! (y)

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
Let you know what sort of things you want. I'm good at quiches:) We are in France at the mo so so could bring back wine/champagne etc! Give as an idea of what I need? :france:
Buy wine and vodka if thats possible, depending on your capacity of what you can carry and of course what you can afford, i'll pay you when i see you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back