soring for winter (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Never taught I would be saying this but I have put the van in to storage as it is due it mot and has a few things needing done.
i am not well enough to fix it just now we have emptied it drained down and vacuumed every thing including all the food cabinets
going to miss her so much
bill

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Sorry to hear things aren't going too well for you at the moment marra, hope things pick up soon.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
get well soon Bill, you have a few hundred gallons of beer to produce, hee hee

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Might be worth putting it on SORN, but check your insurance still covers it for at least fire and theft while it is untaxed. I wouldn't trust an insurance company to pay up if they could find something in the fine print which they could use as an excuse.

PS: Started a second brew today. First batch now has finings in it - a bitter which I dry hopped and tasting good already. Might be ready for Christmas Day at a push - but to be drunk in a pewter tankard, not a glass. Home brewers will know what I mean!

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
have kept it taxed and insured and hoping after xmass to have help to do it
insurance company are happy with arrangements and confirmed in writing
bill

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Might be worth putting it on SORN, but check your insurance still covers it for at least fire and theft while it is untaxed. I wouldn't trust an insurance company to pay up if they could find something in the fine print which they could use as an excuse.

PS: Started a second brew today. First batch now has finings in it - a bitter which I dry hopped and tasting good already. Might be ready for Christmas Day at a push - but to be drunk in a pewter tankard, not a glass. Home brewers will know what I mean!
if you keep it warm for a few days then crash cool it will clear very fast.
if you have a fridge you can put it in or very could garage or outside at night it will clear very fast.
bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back